Immediate Pay from SGCNetwork

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immediate Pay from SGCNetwork

On Friday, June 3, 2016, many automotive glass shops received the email below regarding a new program to pay faster called "Immediate Pay". Before you sign their agreement, note that you may be giving up your rights to invoice at your own fair and reasonable rates.

If you received this email, what are your thoughts?

From: SGCNetworkHelp [mailto:SGCNetworkHelp@safelite.com]
    Sent: Friday, June 3, 2016 3:16 PM
    Subject: Immediate Pay is now available from SGCNetwork!

Hello -

Is Safelite Solutions paying your shop via paper checks? Even if you are being electronically paid via EFT - would you like to be paid sooner?
    Our IMMEDIATE PAY program is available!

How it works:
    For a small transactional fee of 2%, this new service will not only issue your payments via EFT, but will do so within 5 days from acceptance of your invoice.
    Now that’s fast!

If you would like to consider Immediate Pay for your business, please review the attached agreement!

Questions? An FAQ is also included below, but you can also email us at SGCNetworkHelp@safelite.com.

Thank you,
    - SGC Network Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMMEDIATE PAY – FAQ

How does this program work?
    With Immediate Pay, payments issued to you for glass invoices processed by Safelite Solutions will be paid via EFT, and released within 5 business days of acceptance. A 2% fee will be deducted from the total paid.

What do you mean by ‘acceptance’ of my invoice?
    There is a review process that takes place any time Safelite receives an auto glass invoice. Invoices which are billed correctly are accepted and cleared for processing.

Does this agreement affect my status with Safelite in any other way?
    No – to be clear, this is not a Network Agreement. Shops seeking to join the Safelite Solutions network can find the application here: https://www.sgcnetwork.com/join.jsp

Can I participate in the IMMEDIATE PAY program if my shop is a network member/non-member?
    Yes – this program is available for both members and non-member shops.

Does this program require that I receive payments via EFT?
    Yes.

If I have an EFT account, can Safelite deduct funds directly from my account?
    No – EFT only allows for the depositing of payments to your bank. Safelite cannot remove money, nor view the details of your bank statement.

What if I try the program and don’t like it?
    The agreement requires that you provide a written request for release 10 days prior to being removed from the program.

How will I be made aware of the electronic payments issued to my bank?
    A remittance notice will be issued to your email address each time a payment is released. Also, you may track the payments via your SGCNetwork.com account.

If I have questions about a payment, who should I contact?
    Please contact our Shop Care team for any questions about a payment. You can reach them at ShopCare@safelite.com or 614 602-2120.
    For questions about the Immediate Pay program itself, please contact us at SGCNetworkHelp@safelite.com .

Okay! I’ve filled out the EFT Form, attached a Voided Check and signed the Immediate Pay Agreement.
    Where should I send the forms?
    You can fax the forms to 614 932-3222 or email a scanned copy to SGCNetworkHelp@safelite.com .

Danger...Danger...Will Robinson! Read the controlling sentence in the document.:

Safelite will notify Shop in advance or at the time of a vehicle glass claim the amounts that will
    be paid by each insurance or fleet customer. After work is completed, Shop agrees to promptly
    submit invoices to Safelite using the pricing communicated by Safelite.

Talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing!This is much worse. (No wonder, there name is mentioned three times)
    By signing this contract, you have to accept 2% less than the lowest price Safelite decides to offer you.
    It says nothing about NAGS percentages, labor rates, kits or if they will pay you network rates or anything else, except "they will notify you".
    Once they notify you, they will take another 2% of the entire invoice out of your pocket and put into theirs.
    Some might ask the question...Isn't this really the consumers money they are stealing?

I prefer my slow checks and being able to bill what I want.
    If necessary, I will go after the insurers for the short payment later.

Comment

Working...
    X